Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
– Answer any TWO of the following questions in essay form. (roughly 750 words for each question)
– With each question, use TWO separate readings/viewings from the course for a total of FOUR separate readings/viewings.
– You cannot use the same readings/viewing more than once.
– You can use either The Comedy of Errors, or The Importance of Being Earnest but not both.
– You can not directly repeat any part of your essays for this assignment.
– The only secondary source you can use is M.H. Abrams’ A Glossary of Literary Terms. No other outside sources are allowed.
You may select from the following list of readings/viewings for your answers:
– Readings from Chaucer
– Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night’s Dream
– Beckett, Waiting for Godot
– The Marx Brothers, Duck Soup
– Fawlty Towers
– It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
– One of The Comedy of Errors OR The Importance of Being Earnest (BUT NOT BOTH)