Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Case question write-up due before Class: 1.5-2 pages, double spaced.
1. The average failure rate of a new restaurant is 2.5 years, but Chez Panisse has been extremely successful since their opening in 1971. What characteristics led to the success of Chez Panisse?
2. Who are the participants in the ecosystem? What roles did they play?
3. What characteristics of the Chez Panisse ecosystem have allowed them to cultivate their innovative behavior? What characteristics are key to innovation? Are there any that interfere with innovation?
Rubric: 10 points
1. answer all 3 questions clearly and well. 6 points
2. strong analysis of ecosystem and players. 3 points
3. structure, grammar, easy to read. 1 point